Straight from the third “Harry Potter” movie comes this great action figure. It measures approx. 12 x 25 cm (with a 33 cm wingspan) and comes with base in a window box.
A magical creature that has the front legs, wings and head of a giant eagle and the body, hind legs and tail of a horse. Half horse, half eagle creatures, immensely proud and extremely dangerous.
– Highly detailed sculpt of Buckbeak the Hippogriff from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
– Features movable head, neck, tail, and wings with over 10 points of articulation
– Buckbeak’s wingspan is 33 cm wide and features up and down movement
– Buckbeak measures 12 x 25 x 33 cm when fully displayed on base
– Figure is showcased in Harry Potter themed collector packaging